January 17, 2017
The Rossier School of Education has begun planning this year’s exciting Commencement Ceremonies. We want to be sure that you get all the information you need about Commencement in a timely manner. Here comes the first wave:
- All USC Commencement Ceremonies will take place on May 11 and May 12, 2017.
* The USC Main Ceremony will take place on Friday, May 12 at 8:30 a.m. More information will be mailed to you early next year.
* Rossier School of Education Master’s Commencement Ceremony will take place on Friday, May 11 at 3:30 p.m. in McCarthy Quad.
- All information regarding the Rossier Commencement Ceremonies will be placed on the school’s webpage: https://rossierstudents.usc.edu/commencement/
- All students, log onto the Rossier website and fill out the Commencement Information Form to begin the approval process to participate in this year’s Commencement Ceremonies. All forms MUST be submitted by January 18, 2017. Eligibility is subject to approval by your academic unit.
- If you have questions related to academic criteria for completion, please contact the MPO office:
Master’s Program Office: 213-740-3255
- Complete ceremony information will be provided in February 2017. In the interim, please wait for confirmation on the number of guest tickets you will be guaranteed before making any travel arrangements.
With the growing number of students, changes may occur that will limit the number of guests we can accommodate. Any questions regarding the ceremonies, please contact the Rossier Special Events Office at email@example.com or 213-740-9559.
I look forward to celebrating this milestone with you!